The rental agreement signals any visible damage of the Vehicle , the number of kilometers traveled by the vehicle and the supplied fuel level from the rental.
1) Check that the apparent condition of the Vehicle corresponds to that described in the Rental Agreement . You agree to write a contradictory report the apparent condition of the Vehicle if you experience a problem not listed on the Rental Agreement . If you are unable to draw such a conclusion , build you a proof of the anomaly (eg dated photography) and contact earlier than the starting FLA Agency. Otherwise, FLA can not consider complaints about the apparent damage.
2) Compare the mileage and fuel level registered in the dashboard with the information given on the Rental Agreement . You agree to rectify the Rental Agreement by the FLA staff in case of anomaly.
3) Make sure that the copy of the registration card of the Vehicle , the Green Card insurance and accident report an accident are in the vehicle .
4) FLA offers in each vehicle , a safety kit (triangle + vest) . Verify that the high visibility vest is placed in the cockpit and a pre- warning triangle is placed in the trunk. In case of failure to return this kit to the return of the Vehicle , FLA charges you a fixed penalty of € 50.00 .
You have legal custody of the Vehicle after its delivery.
You agree to take care of it and make it a normal and prudent use in " good father ".
Are considered as abnormal uses of Vehicle:
1) the use of non-compliant vehicles to its destination ( misfuelling , breaks the clutch due to misuse, poor - appreciation of the Vehicle template traffic despite warnings appearing on the dashboard of the vehicle , change - the vehicle, will commit an intentional offense , etc ...)
2) a circulation outside the roadways ,
3) the use of vehicles to provide , for remuneration , passenger transportation services (eg taxi) or goods ( eg: - removal or paid deliveries) unless a written waiver of the lessor,
4) transporting flammable, explosive , corrosive or oxidizing, - use of vehicle as learning to drive ,
5) the use of vehicles in connection with events , racing or motor sport competitions (or their trials) or reconnaissance - to rally routes , track driving ,
6) Vehicle driving under the influence of liquor or narcotics, or drugs or drugs not prescribed medically ,
7) sublease of the Vehicle to a third party ,
8) the deliberate damage to the vehicle .
In case of non -compliance with conditions of leasing, the additional insurance and additional cover (" franchise repurchases possibly subscribed are inapplicable. In this case, you are responsible for all the damages that are attributable to you ( including those suffered by vehicles within the limits of augmented vehicle residual value of expenses and costs related to its capital ) .
Any dispute between merchant born of Rental Agreement and which could not lead to an amicable agreement will , to the extent permitted by law , the jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of the place of the registered office of the company.